I always hope that my neighbors can hear the faint sounds of Broadway music coming from my apartment. You’re welcome, neighbors.
I’m pretty sure they heard me yelling “it’s the bitch of living” one time cause I was by the door. And alone. And yelling.
Just a reminder
Tori’s first bow as Matilda!
Matilda The Musical - September 14, 2014
fRIENDLY PSA THAT SUTTON FOSTER IS GONNA BE ON SAY YES TO THE DRESS AND LOOK HOW STUNNING SHE LOOKS
Matilda The Musical - August 24, 2014
Tell people there’s an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you;
Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to make sure."
- i’ve been seeing a lot of people get asked “what are your favorite theatre blogs to follow?”
- this network will be a resource for people looking for quality theatre blogs to follow! problem solved!
- looking for more friends to flail about a certain show with? look no further!
what do i get for joining?
- you’ll be part of a network of blogs that primarily post about theatre
- people looking for more theatre blogs will be able to find you easier
- theatre related posts of all sorts to add to your dash
- new friends who love the same shows and actors you do
- once a week or so, i’ll be picking a new member of the week that will be featured on the sidebar, so more chances to be promoted to others
- must be following me and the network tumblr
- reblog this application post and then fill out this survey
- be someone who regularly updates your blog and has a nice clean theme (you don’t have to be a HTML pro, but basically something neat with at least a clear ask button)
- this should go without saying, but one of the primary topics that you blog about should be theatre/broadway related in some form
- by applying, you acknowledge that not everyone who applied will be accepted this round and you are okay with this possibility. HOWEVER, everyone can (and should!) participate in all our activities/games/whatever! we’re never looking to exclude anyone from getting to know anyone else and having fun with us! the whole point of the membership is really just to have a list of blogs we recommend if anyone wants theatre blogs to follow.
what happens next?
- the number of people i’ll choose will depend on how many people apply.
- on sunday, september 28, i will be picking people to join the network and making a post about it on the broadwaynetwork tumblr.
- if you are picked, i will send you an ask and you must reply to me within 48 hours. therefore, your ask must be open.
- you don’t really have to follow everyone else in the network since i have no way of actually checking if you do or not, but these are all quality theatre blogs, so why not, right?
- track the tag #broadwaynetwork
"your full name without an E,F,R,S,K,I,M,L,C,A,Y,N"
"Calling myself Queen isn’t about thinking I’m better than anyone. Not at all. It’s about owning who you are, and being the ruler of your own kingdom. You can’t let anyone run your life or make you feel less than the absolute ruler of your story. You rule."